About CONNEXCENTER, company number 0480667959, hereinafter called “CONNEXCENTER”:
- CONNEXCENTER is a company under Belgian law with registered office and principal place of business at Jean Burgersstraat 5a, 7850 Edingen.
- All electronic communications (including possible attachments) sent from or to CONNEXCENTER are confidential and may be covered by professional secrecy or other protection regimes. If you are not the intended addressee of an electronic message, please inform the sender of their mistake and delete the message from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
- As the safety and reliability of electronic communication cannot be guaranteed, CONNEXCENTER cannot be held liable for this in any manner.
- Outgoing and incoming electronic communications may be checked for compliance with our internal guidelines in order to protect CONNEXCENTER’s business interests.
- Folders containing incoming electronic communications can be shared by the receiver with other CONNEXCENTER employees.
- Folders containing electronic communications can be archived by CONNEXCENTER for internal purposes and to ensure compliance with the applicable regulations.
- This website is the property of CONNEXCENTER and is protected by copyright and as a database. Full or partial reproduction of the website is only allowed for personal use. Copying, storing or transmitting this website or any parts thereof for any other reason is not allowed without the prior written approval of CONNEXCENTER.
- All content distributed via this website is made available for information purposes only and CONNEXCENTER cannot be held liable for any other use thereof.
- It is allowed to link to this website in a fair and non-misleading manner provided a link to our home page is mentioned as well (www.connexcenter.be). CONNEXCENTER does not accept any liability for the content of external websites to which this website links or which link to our website.
- Information on CONNEXCENTER’s website may be updated or adjusted on a regular basis
- All personal data collected by this website will be processed by CONNEXCENTER in accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data protection. Personal data will never be disclosed to third parties.
- Without prejudice to any legal obligations, CONNEXCENTER will never deliberately disclose any information from which your identity can be deduced, including your e-mail address, to third parties without your prior consent.
- You have the right to be informed of any processing of your data by CONNEXCENTER and to request correction or removal of any incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant data. You can exercise this right by submitting a dated and signed written request accompanied by a copy of both sides of your identity card.
- We respect the confidentiality of your e-mail and will never send unsolicited e-mail. We only collect statistical data on our users in order to analyse data traffic on our site and improve the CONNEXCENTER site.
- The above legal provisions are subject to Belgian law.
- Any dispute regarding the CONNEXCENTER website(s) falls under the exclusive competence of the courts of Edingen, to the exclusion of any other body.
- If you have any questions on the above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These provisions may be adjusted; CONNEXCENTER therefore recommends regularly checking the website for updates.